1) Nigeria is the first African nation to launch a central bank controlled digital currency.
2) Nigeria has the Richest Black man in the world and Richest African woman on the continent. Aliko Dangote and Folorunsho Alakija
3) The largest single industrial complex in Africa is in Nigeria, the Dangote oil, fertilizer and petrochemical plant and one of the top 5 largest single industrial complexes in the world.
4) Nigeria has the largest entertainment industry in Africa. Home to Afrobeat, Afrobeats and Nollywood.
5) Nigeria has 250 different tribes and 520 different languages
6) Nigeria is Africa’s largest exporter of fertilizer
7) Nigerian musicians are the first Africans to headline and sell out shows around the world and hit streaming milestones on Spotify, Apple, Boomplay, audiomack, YouTube.
8) Nigeria is the first African to have an economy worth over half a trillion dollars.
9) Nigeria is the largest black dominated nation on the planet and the largest black owned economy on Earth with a nominal GDP of $610 billion and a GDP PPP of $1.3